VEGAN, RAW, PALEO
The ways to use chia seeds seem to be endless. That's why we decided to show you a simple recipe for an easy and quick, yet nutritious and tasty breakfast. We made a creamy and fresh chia pudding with our Forever Beautiful Mix, made out of Acai Berries, Maqui, Blueberries, Acerola and it also already contains chia seeds!
If you're a very busy bee, you can also make this recipe in bulk and store it in the refrigerator for a few days. This will not only save you time but also guarantee that you have a healthier option as a back up every day instead of grabbing something pre-packed and processed on the go.
As always have a happy and healthy day!
Forever Beautiful Chia Pudding
- 1 tablespoon Forever Beautiful Mix
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place it in the refrigerator.
- After one hour, stir everything again and add a few tbsp of water if needed.
- Leave your bowl in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy the next morning!
SUPER TIP: Top with blueberries and roughly chopped almonds!