Vegan brownies with the same great chocolate taste — without the guilt.
Brownies are a chocoholic’s kryptonite.
There’s something about the rich chocolatey taste and the ooey gooey-ness that makes it hard to have just one.
These vegan brownies are a health lover AND a chocolate lover’s dream come true — and we’re not just saying that because it includes our Chocolate Lover mix!
Not only are they decadent and fudgy, they’re also gluten-free and contain plant-based protein thanks to our Plant Protein mix.
The only downside about these vegan brownies? You have to wait for them to cool down before eating them!
SERVES 9 | GLUTEN-FREE
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Lover mix
- 2 tbsp Plant Protein mix
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 365°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Chocolate Lover mix, Muscle Power mix, ground almonds, flour and baking powder.
- Pour in the plant-based milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and almond butter and stir until combined (the batter should be smooth).
- Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until firm.
- Let cool before serving.
Super Tip: You can easily substitute Magic Mushroom for Chocolate Lover in this recipe.