Pick-me-up Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
These vegan cookies have it all: chewy texture, chocolate chunks, and just enough caffeine to give you sustainable energy and calm focus. It’s the perfect snack when you need a delicious pick-me-up.
You know the feeling: it’s after lunch, you’re lethargic but still have a lot to do before the end of the day. If you have coffee, you may have trouble sleeping later...if you have something sugary, you may crash and skip out on your spin class again. You need Super Brew cookies!
Dark chocolate chunks satisfy sweet cravings while Super Brew Mix gives you slow-releasing caffeine—thanks to black tea—for calm, sustained focus that will help you cross off those last things on your to-do list. You’ll even have enough energy for spin class. You can also add
Plant Collagen Mix to this recipe for skin-loving superfoods in every bite.
Is this the perfect afternoon treat? We think so!
Breakfast Cookie Recipe
Makes 2 dozen cookies | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
• 3 tsp Super Brew Mix
• 2 tsp Plant Collagen Mix
• 2 cups almond flour
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• ½ tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 cup dark chocolate chunks (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉.
- Combine all ingredients (except the chocolate chunks) in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Divide the mixture into equal 1-inch portions and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.