Pumpkin and Cashew Curry Recipe
Treat yourself to a cozy meal with this easy, vegan pumpkin and cashew curry recipe.
When the sun sets earlier and the temperature drops in the evening, it is natural to want to snuggle under a quilt and spend the night reading a good book or watching a new hit series. In these moments, it can be torture to pull yourself off of the comfort of the couch to start prepping a meal… Luckily, this curry recipe is a simple and delicious dinner solution to satisfy your fall cravings.
Not only is this recipe a vegan delight, it is also surprisingly easy. Prep only takes a few minutes, then you can add the ingredients to the pot and let it simmer while you read more chapters of your book. Before you know it, your hearty and spicy curry will already be ready.
But this isn’t any ordinary curry recipe. It contains our Golden Mellow Mix–a blend of powerful superfoods that will help you de-stress naturally. This mix is not only deliciously spicy thanks to turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon, it also contains adaptogens and ayurvedic herbs to help your body relax and wind down.
Do you want to indulge some more in fall flavors? Make sure to try this homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe!
Pumpkin and cashew curry recipe
Serves 2 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
• 2 tsp Golden Mellow Mix
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 small pumpkin, diced
• 1 cup cashews
• 1 can coconut milk
• 1 tbsp curry powder
• 1 tbsp grated ginger
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Cooked brown rice or quinoa
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium, then add the onions and garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Add the cashews and pumpkin and roast them for around 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer until the pumpkin is soft.
- Stir in the curry powder and ginger, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the curry cool before stirring in the Golden Mellow Mix.
- Serve with cooked brown rice or quinoa.